Watson, S.

Rostrevor Church

1907.

Oil on canvas

100 x 150 cm

Presented to Dundalk Urban Council in 1907.

This painting depicts St. Mary’s Star of the Sea Catholic Church in Rostrevor. It was presented by the people of Rostrevor to commemorate the help given by the people of Dundalk to Catholics of Rostrevor on July 12, 1903.

Return to the Collection