Create Louth Funding
Louth Local Authorities operate a number of funding opportunities for individuals and organisations involved in the arts.
To apply, download the relevant PDF below, fill out the form, if applicable, and return by post or by hand to The Arts Office, Dundalk Town Council, Town Hall, Crowe Street Dundalk , Co. Louth.
Please note all applications , irrespective of the address of the applicant within Louth, must be sent to – The Arts Office, Dundalk Town Council, Town Hall, Crow Street Dundalk , Co. Louth.
Please make sure the following is included -
- For organisations, the name, address and contact number of the Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer.
- All other sources of funding, such as voluntary contributions, grants, etc.
- Charitible Status Number / Tax Reference Number, if any.
Louth Local Authorities may ask for further information in support of an application; however, responsibility for submitting all requested information rests with the applicant, and applications will be deemed ineligible if applications are not completed correctly and in full.Applicants must be resident in County louth, except in exceptional circumstances
- Check List in English: please read before submitting your 2012 application
- Scheme for supporting the Arts under the Arts Act 2003
- The Chairman’s Award 2013
- The Mayor’s Award 2013
- The Tyrone Guthrie Centre Regional Bursary 2013
- Drama League of Ireland Summer School 2013
- School Music Instrument Purchase Scheme 2013
- Young Music Award 2013
- Classical Music Scholarships 2013